Press + Media Contact
Cylance PR Team
Provides Access to CylancePROTECT® Cyberattack Prevention Capabilities for Smaller Organizations
IRVINE, CALIFORNIA, August 1, 2016 - Cylance® Inc, the company that is revolutionizing cybersecurity through the use of artificial intelligence to proactively prevent advanced persistent threats and malware, today announced its Cylance Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) Program. The new program is designed to add critical cyberattack prevention capabilities to the capabilities of security service providers serving smaller businesses and organizations worldwide.
"From our earliest days at Cylance, we’ve relied on excellent partners to extend the reach of our endpoint protection technology," said Stuart McClure, president and CEO at Cylance. "Our new MSSP Program opens the doors for smaller corporations and government organizations to take advantage of the cyberattack prevention capabilities of CylancePROTECT®, which is definite progress toward our goal of protecting every endpoint under the sun."
Managed Security Service Providers can now easily offer Cylance products as managed services to their customers. Key features of the program include:
- Proven ability to stop ransomware
- Volume licensing structure with cumulative discounts providing the MSSP higher margins as sales increase
- Flexible licensing options aligned with the way MSSPs do business with their customers, through a pay-as-you-go business model with monthly billing on subscription licensing
- No upfront fees for license and support; no renewals to manage
- MSSP retains the customer relationship
- MSSP can easily manage customer endpoints remotely
- Expandable managed endpoint services
- Proven prevention technology that complements industry-standard security processes, proxies, and tools, with out-of-the-box integration to Splunk, IBM, Nitro, LogRhythm and other SIEMs
- Access to shared threat intelligence via Cylance Malware Research Team
- Open application programming interface (API) for flexibility, allowing the MSSP to integrate into their management platform
- Ability to earn additional revenue through sales of Cylance services including incident response, compromise assessments, and other security services, through referral or under the MSSP
"Cylance fits perfectly into our Cyber Threat Management Platform by providing the best protection against malicious software, scripts, and memory exploits that take advantage of software vulnerabilities," said Rob Davis, CEO at Advanced Threat Analytics. "Other endpoint protection platforms we evaluated were like a Swiss army knife – providing a plethora of tools in one endpoint but doing nothing particularly well. With Cylance we have found the perfect balance of vastly improved endpoint protection against malware with virtually no impact to the end user experience. With our Cyber Threat Monitoring Services, every missed cyberattack raises our costs and negatively impacts our customers. Cylance has reduced the cost to support our clients while improving both the end-user experience and their cybersecurity."
"As a managed security service provider, we are always looking for an edge against the bad guys in protecting our customers," said Michael E. Crean, CEO at Solutions Granted, Inc. "CylancePROTECT is providing more than an edge—it's a true game-changer. While there are no silver bullets when it comes to cyberwarfare, I have been calling our partnership the bronze bullet of success. Cylance is one of the most channel-friendly companies I have ever had the pleasure of working with. They know we have choices with other vendors and make sure we understand their commitment to the channel, by providing a first-in-class product and support that is like family."
To learn more about the Cylance MSSP Program, its guidelines and benefits, visit the Cylance MSSP page at www.cylance.com/mssp.
About Cylance® Inc.
Cylance is the only company to offer a preventive cybersecurity solution that stops advanced threats and malware at the most vulnerable point: the endpoint. Applying a revolutionary artificial intelligence approach, the Cylance endpoint security solution, CylancePROTECT®, analyzes the DNA of code prior to its execution on the endpoint to find and prevent threats others can’t, while using a fraction of the system resources associated with endpoint antivirus and detect and respond solutions that are deployed in enterprises today. For more information visit: www.cylance.com
Cylance and CylancePROTECT are registered trademarks or trademarks owned by Cylance Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions and may not be used without prior written permission. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.