Press + Media Contact
Cylance PR Team
IRVINE, CALIFORNIA, February 6, 2017 - Cylance® Inc., the company revolutionizing cybersecurity with the practical application of artificial intelligence to prevent the most advanced cyberthreats, announced today that Cylance executives and security experts will be presenting multiple sessions at RSA Conference 2017. CEO Stuart McClure has been a regular presenter at the RSA Conference in recent years, continuing his Hacking Exposed series of presentations with a Hacking Exposed Nextgen session on February 15, 2017, at the Marriott Marquis. In addition to leading conference sessions, Cylance will hold book signings and give live, augmented-reality demonstrations of its CylancePROTECT® product.
"The RSA Conference is an ideal place to share what our Cylance scientists, engineers, and security researchers are discovering in their daily work," said Shaun Walsh, senior vice president of marketing at Cylance. "We look forward to meeting with our security community and showing the power of prevention in our augmented-reality demonstrations of CylancePROTECT."
RSA Conference attendees are invited to visit North Hall Booth #4217 to experience a 3D artificial intelligence demonstration showing precisely how CylancePROTECT prevents the execution of malware in real time. Cylance will also hold product demonstrations in South Hall Booth #1337. In addition, attendees can engage with Cylance at a variety of events and sessions:
- Feb. 15 – 1:30 PM: Stuart McClure will present Hacking Exposed Next-Gen at the Marriott Marquis in Yerba Buena 5. He will explore the exploitability of everyday objects, demonstrating live, real-world hacks of these devices and systems as well as simple countermeasures.
- Feb. 15 – 2:30 PM: Stuart McClure will sign copies of his book, Hacking Exposed 7: Network Security Secrets and Solutions in the RSA Bookstore, Moscone South Hall Lobby.
- Feb. 14 – 10:30 AM and Feb. 15 – 1:00 PM: Chief Security and Trust Officer Malcolm Harkins will sign copies of his book, Protect to Enable: Managing Risk and Information Security in the RSA Bookstore, Moscone South Hall Lobby.
- Feb. 14 – 1:15 PM: Chief Security and Trust Officer Malcolm Harkins will lead Help Wanted: Security Heroes and Heroines Only Need Apply in Moscone West 3018.
- Feb. 14 – 2:30 PM: Harkins will present a second session of Help Wanted: Security Heroes and Heroines Only Need Apply in Moscone West 2022.
- Feb. 15 – 9:15 AM: Harkins will co-lead with Intel Chief Privacy and Security Counsel Ruby Zefo the session, Look, C-Suite, No Hands! Communicating the Top 10 Privacy and Security Topics in Moscone West 2020.
- Feb. 17 – 11:30 AM: Data Scientist Brian Wallace and Research Engineer Andy Wortman will present Network Pixies: Abusing PXE in Moscone West 2005.
To learn more about Cylance and its participation at the RSA Conference, along with times and locations for these events, please visit this link.
About Cylance® Inc.
Cylance is the first company to apply artificial intelligence, algorithmic science and machine learning to cybersecurity to prevent the most advanced security threats in the world. Using a breakthrough predictive analysis process, CylancePROTECT® quickly and accurately identifies what is benign and what is a threat, and prevents malicious code from ever executing on a targeted system. By coupling advanced machine learning and artificial intelligence with a unique understanding of an attacker’s mentality, Cylance provides technology and services that are truly predictive and preventive against the most advanced threats. For more information visit: www.cylance.com
Cylance and CylancePROTECT are registered trademarks or trademarks owned by Cylance Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions and may not be used without prior written permission. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.