Press + Media Contact
Cylance PR Team
Cylance® will be at RSA leading panel discussions and seminars, holding book signings and giving live product demonstrations.
Irvine, California, Feb. 24, 2016 – Cylance®, the company that is revolutionizing cybersecurity through the use of artificial intelligence to proactively prevent advanced persistent threats and malware, will be sharing its industry-leading security vision and technology at the upcoming RSA Conference 2016 in San Francisco. On the heels of the release of its Operation Dust Storm threat intelligence report, Cylance will be at RSA leading panel discussions and seminars, holding book signings and giving live product demonstrations. Cylance will also be previewing new forensic capabilities to complement its flagship CylancePROTECT® product suite, at the conference.
“For decades we have tried in vain to defend our data, systems and people with imperfect code, reactive solutions and understaffed security teams against legions of determined attackers looking for holes in software, processes and behavior,” said Stuart McClure, president and CEO of Cylance. “The RSA Conference gives us the opportunity to lead a discussion with our peers on how to leverage new approaches and technologies that can change this dynamic. We’re excited to present Cylance’s ideas on how artificial intelligence and machine learning can stop attacks before they’re executed, and eventually put society in a position to feel more secure in an age of connected everything.”
The Cylance team can be found at and around the conference sharing its deep security knowledge and leading discussions all week in the following ways:
- Stuart McClure, CEO and Co-founder of Cylance, will demonstrate simple defense techniques any user can implement to ward off even the most advanced attacks:
- Hacking Exposed LIVE: Attacking in the Shadows
- March 3, 11:30 a.m. – 12:20 p.m.; Moscone West Room 3003
- March 4, 9 – 9:50 a.m.; Moscone West Room 2001
- McClure will be available for signings of his book, “Hacking Exposed,” at Booth 342 on March 2 from 11 – 11:45 a.m.
- Malcom Harkins, Global CISO of Cylance, will share his considerable industry experience around non-conventional security training techniques:
- Cylance’s next-generation endpoint threat prevention product, CylancePROTECT will go toe-to-toe with other antivirus solutions in a live demo against real zero-day malware in Booth 342
- Cylance will host an industry party on Tuesday, March 1 from 5:00 – 9:00 p.m. at the Children’s Creativity Museum near Moscone Center
- Cylance will also preview a new forensic capability that is part of CylancePROTECT. This new feature helps security professionals and incident response teams pinpoint the paths that malware exploits take to infiltrate endpoint devices.
To learn more about Cylance and its participation at RSA, along with times and locations for these events, please visit this link.
Tweet This: @CylanceInc taking @RSAsecurity conference by storm with live hacking demos, seminars and book signings http://goo.gl/a9TR3O
About Cylance® Inc.
Cylance is the only company to offer a preventive cybersecurity solution that stops advanced threats and malware at the most vulnerable point: the endpoint. Applying a revolutionary artificial intelligence approach, the Cylance endpoint security solution, CylancePROTECT®, analyzes the DNA of code prior to its execution on the endpoint to find and prevent threats others can’t, while using a fraction of the system resources associated with endpoint antivirus and detect and respond solutions that are deployed in enterprises today. For more information visit: www.cylance.com
Cylance and CylancePROTECT are registered trademarks or trademarks owned by Cylance Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions and may not be used without prior written permission. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.